CLASS Warehouse Modelling and Simulation
Evidence based decision making for warehouse design,
CLASS Warehouse Modelling and Simulation software is used world-wide by: 3PL’s | Manufacturers | Retailers
Warehouse modelling and simulation software provides a convenient way to test changes and updates using a 3D or 2D digital model of your warehouse. This eliminates the time and resources associated with making those changes in the real world.
Complimentary Warehouse Performance Assessment
We will help you get up to date and set you on the right path
Complex warehousing solutions are solved in your virtual computer warehouse environment by changing your many different parameters and measuring their impact:
- Assess warehouse layout changes and their effect on productivity
- Identify throughput capacities and bottlenecks
- Review the impact of different picking methods
- Estimate shift patterns and equipment
- Quantify cost and service levels by simulating profiles
CLASS Warehouse Modelling and Simulation software is pre-loaded with all of the tasks needed in a warehouse – from unloading vehicles and put-away through to order picking, pallet building, loading, dispatch and all the processes in between; while also being able to model both manual and automated warehouses.